(EM De Niro x SPS Wanderbrusch II x SPS Saluto x SPS Eindruck II x SPS Senator x SPS Abendsport x SPS Feiner Kerl) All St.Pr.mares 6 lineage pedigree Donatasha makes for 7 straight Elite mares in a row no small accomplishment.
Imported Bay Hanoverian Mare
Video of EM Donatasha
- Reserve Grand Champion California Dressage Society Awards
- 4th place in the nation USDF
- 3x 1st Place Mature Mare class
- 1x Champion Mare
- 2x Reserve Champion Mare
- Scores up to 77%
- 1st July warm up show
- 9/2007 Winner of her Mature mare class and champion of the mature mare class against some very fine DG Bar mares.
- Her sons Elysium and Eryx won the get of Sire class (El Bundy) as well as the produce of mare class.
- Champion mare and qualified for year end chamionships
- USDF Mare championships 3rd place with 77.4%
- Champion mare Golden state Dressage
- 2nd place warm-up show
- 3x First place June-July 05′
- 2nd Place Shelly Siegel show score of 76.7 % with 8’s for trot and overall impression.
- Oct 23,2005 Tasha was champion Hanoverian mare at her Hanoverian inspection
- She scored 9 for her jumping technique and 8 for her ability
- She has been first place in every in hand class she has been in ever.
- 8/2005 Overall Mature Mare Champion
- Overall Reserve Champion Mare
- She was 4th place in all of region 7 (Ca, NV) in the CDS/ USDF year end Championship finals with very close results.
- June 3, 2005
- Tasha won her 4 yr old USDF In hand class
Judge D. Rodriguez Said the following:
Elegant head and neck, clean legs, Nice walk, good freedom , very uphill and elastic movement overall a nice broodmare type with correct gaits.
Donatasha was the top filly out more than 20 + fillies at a foal show in Germany.
Mare Studbook Inspection
Saddle position: 8
Correctness of gaits: 8
Implusion, Elasticity: 9
Overall Impression, development: 8
Scored 8’s for Correctness of gaits, neck, hind legs, breed and sex type, and 8 for overall impression and development lastly a wonderful score of 9 on her beautiful head. Her other scores are 7’s her overall average is 7.5. Weine Dame has won a 1A prize (first place) One 2nd and one 3rd place in hand shows.
Weine Dame is by the Celle dressage stallion Wanderbrush II by Wanderer. Wanderbrush II was Reserve Champion at the stallion licensing in Verden 1988 and came fourth at the stallion performance test in 1989, winning the jumping category with 130, 31 points. Wanderbursch II has an impressive outline and three basic gaits of equally high quality. His offspring have good jumping talent in combination with powerful and elastic movements. His granddam, Dompoesie, is the great-granddam of Weltmeyer who is a member of the famous Celle Dressage Quadrille. Wanderbursch’s daughter Wyella was Champion mare at the Louis-Wiegels-Show in 1995. Wanderbursch is well known in Germany for very high quality mares.
Wanderer carries the famous bloodlines (Wendekreis, Gotthard, Absatz). He is well known for producing jumping talent, but with bloodlines like these itís no surprise. Wanderer’s daughter Welina was the Vice champion mare at the Ratje-Niebuhr Show 2000.
On the damís side, St. Pr. Ellionet Is by Eindruck II, his most famous son is Einblick. Einblick in his time was a performance test winner and a very good dressage and jumping horse. Einblick has been used at stud since 1973. This group is considered mainly to be dressage horses, although Einblick himself was also very good in jumping.
St. Pr. Ellionet was breed to Saluto, who was noted to have nice basic gaits, dressage as well as jumping talent as a sire and as a performer. Saluto has all SPS mares in his first three generations. His sire Sudan xx is found in many warmblood breeds, from Hanoverian to Swedish Warmblood. Sudan’s daughter Sturmdirndl is the mother to Celle stalllion Lanthan, a lovely black dressage/jumping sire. He is the sire to many famous dressage and jumping horses. Lanthan’s full sister Lomella is the granddam to the AHS stallion Rienzi (Dam: SPS Bounty) .
Great- Great Grand Dam to Tasha is SPS Sendertaube who is a 3/4 sister to the famous Sender. Sender daughter SPS Sendernixe had the famous World Cup brothers. World Cup I sired the Walt Disney brothers, the great Weltmeyer and Warkant both of which got stallion of the year titles. Sender presented top showjumpers such as Sarto 3 / H.W. Johannsmann, Soltau / Bernhard Kamps and Sethos 2 / Norbert Koof. SPS Sendertaube( Senator o/o an Abensport x Feiner Kerl xAconit). She has the same pedigree as Sesam another son of Senator o/o an (Abensport x Feiner Kerl xAconit Dam). Sesam is the sire of the jumping stallion Servus.
On the dam is Fiener Kerl on sire side is Ferdinand(4th generation). Feiner Kerl is the very famous stallion Ferdinand. In his time (1944-67) Ferdinand was perhaps the most famous producer of jumping horses in the world. Werner Schockeinoble once said of Ferdinand. There has been no stallion known in the younger breeding history who passed on to his sons so consistently courage.
(Donnerhall x Akzent II x Wiesenbaum xx x Ferdinand)
Reserve Champion of the 1996 Stallion Performance Test in Adelheidsdorf with an excellent overall score of 144,93. He scored 9s in all three gaits and was awarded the highest scores for rideability (9,67) finishing the riding portion of the test with a total of 145,41 points. He was also one of the best jumping stallions at the Verden stallion market in 1995.
- Stallion Performance Test Adelheidsdorf Reserve Champion 131.92.
- According to his rider, he was very easy to train, reaching the Grand Prix level of training in 2 years. He was especially known for his expressive passage, piaffe, and extended trot.
- won over 65 FEI Grand Prix Dressage classes and had a life earning of DM 640,000.
- 1986 German DLG Champion in Hanover, beating out the very athletic Hanoverian stallion World Cup I.
- In 1994 German Champion (Mannheim), won the team gold and individual bronze at the dressage world championships in 1994 and at the European Dreassage Championships in 1997 in Verden.
- Won the World Cup European League in 1997
- Third team gold while finishing 4th individually at the 1998 Dressage World Championship.
- Oldenburg Stallion of the Year in 1998
Grandsire Donnerwetter: Diskant sired the famous jumper Deister, one of the most remarkable horses ever produced in Hannover. Ridden by Paul Schockemohle Deister was the European Jumping Champion three times in a row and won 1.5 million German marks. Although we have few left from this branch, we have high hopes in the young stallion Dobrock also a good jumping horse, descending from the Diskant son Donnerwetter.
De Niro’s dam Alicante is in the Hanoverian jumper breeding program. The dam’s sire, Akzent II, is regarded as one of the best sires of rideability in modern sport horse breeding producing many Approved stallions and expensive auction horses.
Also on the dam side you see the sire Wisenbaum xx, sired Waldfee who sire the stallion Goldfall (Goldstern). FEI Jumper Domspatz (Dynamo x Wiesenbaum xx) has a Wiesenbaum mother. Wisenbaum’s sire Birkhahn xx is in the pedigree of Consul, and many other Trakehner stallions and sport horses. The Birkhahn xx bloodlines can also be found in the tb stallion Amerigo xx pedigree he stands at the Landgestut in Celle.
Ferdinand in his time (1944-67) Ferdinand was perhaps the most famous producer of jumping horses in the world. Werner Schockeinoble once said of Ferdinand. “There has been no stallion known in the younger breeding history who passed on to his sons so consistently courage, confidence, and jumping ability”- and this against all other bloodlines.
- 2005 EMC Landalyn bay filly by Landkonig jumper program 8/9 sold to jumper rider CA
- 2006 Eryx bay colt by El Bundy Deceased
- 2007 Elysium Blk/brown Colt by El Bundy Upper level jumper prospect in Thailand
- 2008 Saaliyah Lind blk Filly by Stedinger Kept for future use
- 2009 Weltlind Bay Colt by Wolkentanz I Grand Prix dressage rider in Wellington, Fl
- 2010 Leonisis Lind Elegant chestnut filly by Le Primueur kept for future use
- 2011 Welene Lind Black filly by Wolkentanz I
- 2012 RIP Bay filly by Rotspon *recipient mare lost at 91/2 months